Read more about Ilter Center our FUE training center for doctors.
Art of hair transplantation
Here at the Ilter Clinic, we believe hair transplantation is an art.
One of our strengths is our dedication to design. The Ilter Clinic creates living, non-linear hairlines that replicate the originals that were once there. The same goes for the scalp, where we recreate natural swirls and growth directions that offer a genuine density.
Natural-looking resultsTo make as natural looking results as possible, we pay particular attention to the availability of grafts in the donor area, which is limited and varies from person to person, and each person’s goals and expectations, which can vary widely. These factors combined with the type of hair means the number of grafts required is going to vary, too.
The goal is to achieve the most natural looking results possible, which is usually done by balancing symmetry and proportion. Through micro-made craftsmanship, we give you your hair back for good.
The FUE Ilter Method (FUE IM) eliminates the risk of unsightly scarring on the back of the head. The procedure is practically risk-free and painless. The healing time is also minimal.
Our hair transplant servicesHere are a few important points to make note of:
- - We usually only treat one patient per day and this means we will always provide personalized service and total discretion
- - FUE IM offers the most natural results as it follows the graft’s correct anatomical size
- - MD Ilter has personally carried out over 1,200 FUE IM procedures, which is equal to transplanting around 1.5 million grafts!
- - FUE IM gives you permanent and natural looking results without leaving an unsightly scar in your donor area
Here at the Ilter Clinic, we work in an international environment, and we have chosen to offer only the very latest FUE technique; FUE IM.
• Stockholm daily consultation
This is a blog from our UK Patient Tim about his hair loss and hair transplantation. Contact us if you would like to have more information or if you want to read his website
• FUE is virtually free from visible scars or other cosmetic complications
• Recovery time is minimal
• The Ilter Clinic’s FUE Method is the most minimally invasive restoration procedure available today
• MD Ilter has personally performed more than 1,200 FUE procedures, involving more than 1.5 million grafts in total
• Nearly half our patients come to us after undergoing procedures at other clinics
• More than half our patients visit us from abroad
• All procedures are performed by our founder and chief medical officer, MD Ilter himself